Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My Blog, Not Herbert's!

Hey Guys, Herbert is trying to take voer my Blog! Says, it's rightfully his Blog!! I don't think so. I've worked my sweat and tears into putting it into this. Herbert, where ever you are, The EPF and I WILL get this Blog Back! No matter what happens.

---Channel Secure CLOSED Message----------

Ok, now that I have this on a Closed MEssage for only YOU guys, I need you to get your Game face on. I know you probably have better things to do, then to help me with my Blog, but stopping Herbert is a mjaor priority. WheelBot, and Protobot are destroyed. The only left in our way of defeating Herbert, and getting to Victory....is JetBot, SnowBot, and Klutzy. Without them, he's powerless. G has installed a tracking device for those who are Communication Class. We need to know where they are. If found. contact me for more Answers.
----------Channle Closed--------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment