Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Herbert's Revenge Part 2

Welcome ALL to Herbert's Blog. Joeeey68 is cancled, and this Blog is all about me now! I don't know what the stupid Penguin talks about on this blog. Anyway, I should probably...SSHHHZZZZ



Herbert! I thought I found you here on this Blog! What do you think you're doing?




Umm...taking over something that rightfully should be mine, not his OR the Elite Pathetic Fowls....



Herbert! You may have helped us defeat Protobot but there is still some evil inside of you! No matter what, we will stop you at all costs. Joeeey68 will soon have his Blog back. Once YOU're out of the way.



You're one to talk, I'm the incredibly awesome genius. Shutting down Protobot was just phase 1 of my brilliant plan. Phas 2 begins soon...very soon.Perhaps during a party maybe.




Oh no! There's no reason to wreck the Mediaeval party!!



Rookie!!!!!!!!! Er...I mean ha, ha, if only we had that party.......




Uh huh, that's just sad....Look, Phase 2 begins soon. And I want you Agents to stay out of the way. And to continue working with my plan, I need this Blog.....so stay out of it! SHHHZZZZ




I'm sorry Joeeey68...as long as Herbert is in control of your Blog, there's nothing we can do to help you right now....



That's ok G. I just wonder why he needs my Blog for his plan. It's not that special to have a Blog online....




Maybe it's the Test Bots.




What? Rookie the Test Bots.....wait a second...The Test Bots! The only reason Herbert wants my Blog is for the Test Bots to stay on HIS side. If we can get rid of the Firewall Herbert has set up, we can make sure his plans fail...instantly from the inside!




Brilliant! We'll all meet up at the Command Room later. I'll give you a message Agents. For now work on finding the Signal of Herbert's location.

No comments:

Post a Comment