Thursday, May 12, 2011

Graudation....

Hello My friends. the time has come, and the year has been very awesome! I can't believe it, I'm Graduating tomorrow. One from School, and the other from Maybe this Blog. I know it's a sad thought. I love this Blog, but as the time counts down, I realize that I'm getting older, and the world is open. And I can do whatever I want. So Congratualtions to my Club Penguin! I can't believe I've made 5 years! What a record! Let me know what you think. I love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Joeeey68!! I'm soo happy for you! PLEASE DONT LEAVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please don't leave, and Congrats! Your Blog was Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wanna see you leave! I remember the First time I read your Blog!! From Webstarts to here! You write amazing stories! Please do not stop this Blog! And Congrats on Graduating School!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please Oh please Oh Please Stay! I love you forver man!

    -Saraapril

    ReplyDelete