Monday, May 9, 2011

EPF Secret Meeting

Well! Thanks to the Agents out in the Field, Protobot is finely shut down! And we owe the secret location ALL to Herbert. He's on this transmission feed right now! Thanks again Herbert! I knew that there was good in you.



Oh yes...Very much there is good in me.....He, he, he, he......


So now that Protobot is defeated, and Herbert's on the good side what should we do now?



Oh I wouldn't say that I'm completely turned good....MW HA HA HA!!! (Enters Secret EPF Code) Locks Transmisisons.....



Hey!! !The HQ is locked, and I can't sing off the Blog! Herbert?! I thought you were good you helped us destroy the Protobot 10,000!!!!


I wouldn't say that I helped you, that bucket of bolts made me so iriatated I couldn't stand it. You did a HUGE favor for me! With him out of the way me taking over the Elite Penguin Force will run more smoothly, this is the 1st step of my brilliant and genius plan!



OH sure....Because your plans ALWAYS work out for the best.....



Oh be quiet you Green Penguin in the propeller cap! With Protobot out of the way, those Test Bots, are mine, ALL mine! And if they designed a working Robot machine, they can do it again! My plan is to destroy the Major Points on 'Club Penguin' with my designed and built Herbert-Bot 20,000!




You realize your telling us this right? Why do every single villains out there tell their plan?!



Because I know you can't stop me you fool!!! MW HA HA HA!!! SHHHZZZZZZ.....

No comments:

Post a Comment