Friday, April 15, 2011

My Blog being attacked!!

Attention Readers of this blog!

There is a Robot that has hacked into Joeey68's blog. Pay NO Attention to his messages. The Island is till safe. Don't worry. This is Gary, or G. I have seen Joeeey68 has talked to you about the EPF. Protobot! We will be watching you what post on this blog! So don't try anything Suspicous!!!

-G the Elite Penguin Force

Like I'm worried of you annoying pests. you may have shut me down, but i'm just as powerful as you. I have Herbert, The Test Bots, and your transmissions. I also have Rookie!

-Protobot

I knew it!! Rookie isn't picking up his signal, because you jammed his transmissions!!

-Dot

BZZT! Yes, just like how i'm jamming this conversation. Joeeey68, your Blogs Systems are jammed. Your blog is cancled! >:)

-Protobot

No comments:

Post a Comment