Monday, April 25, 2011

Connection Test

So G, I was thinking of putting a pass on joeeey68's Blog!


Well, It could always be a possiblity. I'll email  him and see what he thinks.....

Hey G, is this him! Protobot systems Online MW HA HA?

What?? Wait a minute.....this is the Test Bots Signal. Who are you?! Identify yourself!!

BZZT! Error! Surprise Attack failed.....System Breached!


Jetbot? So we meet again you bucket of bolts!


G! I think I found his...Whoa coll what signal did you find the Test Bots on?


This isn't a Signal Rookie. This Joeeey68's Blog code!! He must of sneaked onto his block. While YOU gave him the Secret Password.....


Attack Confirmed! Mus retreat back to secret Base!



Gotcha!! I'm tracking his signal!!


Nice Rookie.....



Retreat Complete. Signing off......

No comments:

Post a Comment