Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My fun with Cadence

This is my Fun Interview with Cadence when I met her.

ME: Cadence! What's up?
CADENCE: Hey Yo! Not much.....Just hanging out with my peeps.
ME: Cool! So of course your favorite Puffle is Pruple, what would you recommend?
CADENCE: Well, Puffles are interesting creatures. The Purple one LOVEs to dance. So I adopted ir right awya! And we;ve been tight ever since!
ME: So, what you're saying is.....?
CADENCE: I'm a fan of many Puffles. But I would recomend the Purple yo.
ME: Uh uh.....What are your thoughts of the EPF?
CADENCE: Well me? One I think it's cool how we have protectors. Second, let's not get all over them. They ALL have a job to do. And so do we!
ME: Ok! Well then, It's nice talking to you Cadence!
CADENCE: You to! Have fun wadling around the Island!

No comments:

Post a Comment