Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Thawing EPF Blog gets a new look!

If you haven't already. Head over to the EPF Blog; G and me have remodeled with the power supply thawed we have left. He says my Awards won't be for awhile since he doesn't know how long it will take to properly fix the Blog. Agents though are ASKED to do Spy Drills in the Command Room to help boost the frozen mainframe. G calculates he should have at least full power thawed by this Friday I hope so!! Something odd is going on in there.....

-Joeeey68

6 comments:

  1. OH NO!!! I hope your blog gets unfrozen soon. I want those Awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Gary is the BEST though. If he can't fix it then nobody can!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT WAS F'N RUDE! JOEEEY68 WORKS HIS BUTT OFF TRYING TO MAKE NEW THINGS FOR HIS BLOG. YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah really, I like the new changes he made. Club Penguin upgraded so I like how he did too. If anyone's a noob its you (NAME MADE JOEEEY68 BY JOEEEY68 TO ENSURE INTERNET SAFETY).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its Joeeey68! I want to remind you rude comments will NOT be tolerated and WILL be deleted! Also, I made the Blog post my Penguin Name on your blog Accounts to ensure Internet safety in the comments. Hope that's a good update!
    -Joeeey68

    ReplyDelete